When using FBIK with animation layers add all the individual nodes under the creature_humanIK1, also add any nurbs controllers to the same layer.
This also applies for copying keys, otherwise it will just copy keys on selected effector.
How do I animate my characters with full body IK?
To animate with full body IK, you need to do the following:
* Pose your character’s body parts by translating and rotating their FBIK effectors or input joints
* Set your character’s FBIK Key Mode (Selected, Body Part, or All) and Reach Mode (Simple, FK, or IK)
* Set keys on the FBIK effectors or input joints you posed with Animate > Set Key or the Set Key hotkey (s key).
o For Animate > Set Key or the Set Key hotkey (s key) to work with FBIK, Set FullBodyIK keys needs to be on in Animate > Set Key > .
o You cannot use Autokey when animating with FBIK.
Animate > Set Full Body IK Keys >
The Set Full Body IK Keys Options window lets you do the following:
* specify which of your character’s FBIK effectors and input joints are keyed
* set your character’s FBIK effector’s Reach channel values
* place keys on your character’s FBIK effectors, FK joints, and Reach channels