Posting a few inspirational videos which will form the technical inspiration for my music video featuring Narayan by the Prodigy off the legendary album “The fat of the land”.
- Simple but effective camera work
- Simple compositions but enough little details to keep the scenes interesting.
- Low Poly models with Hi-res Textures.
- Mix of 2D after effect + 3D props
- Simple, effective, high Contrast colors and tones
- Simple texture / material but with good shading + high detail.
- Using of noise + background textures.
- lens vignetting effect
- HDR environment Lighting
- Keep it Simple Stupid!
- Simplicity combined with a very high quality production = Win
- Photo real renders ( I’m guessing MR with GI + Caustics or maybe V-ray )
- detailed models
- editing that perfectly matches the music
- One scene only, yet enough movement to keep things interesting
- Camera shake & flicker effect
- Video interlace effect
- Laser effect ( Done in post? or comped using render layers… )
- Funky LCD screen flicker effect in the BG.
- Little frame countdown on bottom left.
- Techno fetish / sub culture / experimental. ( my style! )
- Nice color values, photo filter effect cep some 1 primary color in the BG LED Screens.
- Combine some 2D graphics in the same scanner HUD type style.
- Awesome particle simulations with custom manipulations
- Simple and clean scenes
- Light / Screen / Overlay effects
- Lens vignetting
- Slow mo back to normal back to slow
- Use simple shapes to create effects by assigning different textures and using different blend modes in post.
- Use over head spot light with GI to create a very high contrast / focus ona single prop in scene.
- Some subtle use of floating particles combined with lens abbreviation ( flares, halos ) work well to add more realism.
- Combining super slow motion with normal motion with sound FX or music creates drama